Terms & Conditions
Our terms, conditions and rulings for free broadcasting:
- Audio cannot be streamed at higher bit rate than 24kbps.
- All video broadcasts (to be announced) should be confirmed with us beforehand. This is due to video using more bandwidth which can effect other streams.
- It is not permitted to broadcast anything illegal by Sharee'ah or the law of the country.
- An active technical contact or representative for the Masjid or organisation must be available within 24 hours when needed.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of listeners you can have. We will provide as much data transfer and bandwidth that is possible.
- To support this free service, we will have business sponsors. These ads may be played or displayed before all streams.
- No ads will exceed 10 seconds.
- All our ads will be 100% Halaal in nature.
- Ads can be removed from your channel with a monthly subscription. The cost will be calculated at "monthly server cost" divided by "number of channels" on server.
- If a stream is not live, we can provide fillers such as Qur'aan, Nasheeds and talks. Please contact us for this.
- Breach of service rules can result in tempoary suspension during investigation.